We are committed to our policyholders. Southern Trust prides itself in timely and fair claim settlements. All claims are given the personal service they deserve by our staff of professional claim representatives.
Southern Trust Insurance Company
P.O. Box 250
Macon, Georgia 31202
Phone: (478) 474-0555
Fax: (478) 757-0906
After Hours Claim Reporting : 1-800-476-5566
- All claims, except workers compensation, auto glass and serious injury, are reported directly to your local Southern Trust agent, except after business hours.
- All workers compensation claims are reported directly to Southern Trust claims office as soon as employer has notice.
- Auto glass claims are reported to UDI at (800) 825-3576 (phone) and (814) 375-9437 (fax).
- Serious injury, death, total structure property losses are reported by phone directly to Southern Trust claims office.
- To report a claim when your agent's office is closed, you may report directly to Southern Trust by calling 1-800-476-5566 between the hours of 4:30 PM to 8 AM, Monday - Friday or any hour on weekends or holidays.
- Render aid to anyone injured.
- Call police.
- Discuss accident only with police, Southern Trust agent or claim representative.
- Don't admit fault.
- Get names of all parties and witnesses.
- Call your Southern Trust agent or Southern Trust Claims Office.
- Take reasonable precaution to protect property from damage before an impending peril (i.e.. tornado, hurricane) and minimize further damage after loss occurs by covering an open roof, etc.
- Don't dispose of property damaged until Southern Trust claim representative approves.
- Take photo of damage if possible.
- Report promptly to your local Southern Trust agent.
If served with a lawsuit or other legal papers arising from an auto accident or other occurrence covered by a Southern Trust policy, contact Southern Trust claims office immediately.
Toll Free: 800-476-5566
5444 Riverside Dr, P.O. Box 250
Macon, Ga 31202-0250