You can count on support from your local Southern Trust agent and our team of professional claims specialists for help. We will quickly review your claim walk you through every step of the way.
How to report a claim:
Enter basic information about your claim. A Claims Representative will contact you for further information. It's that simple!Report A Claim
Contact Your Agent
Contact your Southern Trust Agent to start your claim. Your trusted local agent is experienced with the claims process and is there to help.Find Your Agent
If you are unable to reach your Agent, contact us. We’re here to assist and guide you during unexpected events.
Phone Menu Options
Roadside Assistance: Option 1
Glass or Windshield Repair: Option 2
Report New Claim: Option 3
Track Existing Claim: Option 4
What to do if there is damage to your property:
- Avoid making payments or arranging repairs beyond emergency first aid. In some situations, you may need to make temporary repairs to prevent further damage. If you do make any temporary repairs, keep records of any payments made.
- In the case of fire damage, you may need to contact a contractor to secure the property and disconnect utilities. Remember to save any items damaged by the fire.
- If you have water damage, stop the flow of water by turning off your main water supply. You may need to contact a plumber for assistance. Make every effort to clean up any standing water to prevent further damage, but be mindful of any submerged electrical outlets or appliances that may still be live.
- If wind, hail, or other act of nature causes damage to your property, make temporary repairs to protect your property from further damage.
- If your property has been burglarized or vandalized, notify the police immediately. Then, take a careful inventory of your damaged or stolen property. Notify your banks and credit card companies about any missing cards or checks.
- Report the claim once you have safely secured your property. Call (844) 812-2660, option 3.
Understanding The Property Claims Process
|We will call you right away||We will call you within 24 business hours of submitting your claim. We will ask you about the details of your loss and explain your policy coverage and the claims process, including options for obtaining an estimate for the damage to your vehicle.|
|Assessing your damage||We will guide you through each step and work with you to resolve your claim quickly and fairly.|
|Estimate and payment||We will review any estimate you provide us or we will prepare an itemized estimate of all covered damages using current pricing, and we will review the estimate with you and issue payment.|