How to report a claim:

File Online

Enter basic information about your claim. A Claims Representative will contact you for further information. It"s that simple!

Report A Claim

Contact Your Agent

Contact your Southern Trust Agent to start your claim. Your trusted local agent is experienced with the claims process and is there to help.

Find Your Agent

Call Us

If you are unable to reach your Agent, contact us. We’re here to assist and guide you during unexpected events.

Phone Menu Options

Roadside Assistance: Option 1

Glass or Windshield Repair: Option 2

Report New Claim: Option 3

Track Existing Claim: Option 4

What to do after car accident?

  • Make sure everyone is okay.
  • Call the police.
  • Stay at the scene.
  • Exchange contact information and the name of your insurance company and policy number with the other parties involved in the accident.
  • If applicable, be sure to gather contact information for any witnesses.
  • Avoid discussions of insurance policy coverage, limits, or fault for the accident.
  • Report the claim. Once you and your car are safe, call (844) 812-2660, option 3.

What to do if there's damage to your property?

  • Avoid making payments or arranging repairs beyond emergency first aid. In some situations, you may need to make temporary repairs to prevent further damage. If you do make any temporary repairs, keep records of any payments made.
  • In the case of fire damage, you may need to contact a contractor to secure the property and disconnect utilities. Remember to save any items damaged by the fire.
  • If you have water damage, stop the flow of water by turning off your main water supply. You may need to contact a plumber for assistance. Make every effort to clean up any standing water to prevent further damage, but be mindful of any submerged electrical outlets or appliances that may still be live.
  • If wind, hail, or other act of nature causes damage to your property, make temporary repairs to protect your property from further damage.
  • If your property has been burglarized or vandalized, notify the police immediately. Then, take a careful inventory of your damaged or stolen property. Notify your banks and credit card companies about any missing cards or checks.
  • Report the claim once you have safely secured your property. Call (844) 812-2660, option 3.